Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Moon: Ashana & Chandra - Day 2

 This day begins 
 With a fragile knowing that all my love affairs are temporary, 
 This passionate dance between sun, moon, my heart, mind
 Singing revives me, adorning the intangible 
 Maybe the only clothes I've ever been truly comfortable in
 Singing my first song of the day,
 I'm dressed.

 - Ashana sophia morrow


Letting go of what is not in service to my bliss, joy and sense of thrivival
It is difficult sense the loss what is comfortable and familiar
I dissolve - an act or instance of moving gradually from one picture to another
The new picture is designing itself
Trusting, surrender to the artist - also known as the great creator
Loosing my identity I strive for freedom - the power to exercise choice and make decisions without constraint from within or without
Is it possible in this realm or must we find the entrance to another?


Chandra Krown


No comments:

Post a Comment